Welcome to our global network! Thank you for visiting our website, where you'll learn about the most up-to-date research and patient care breakthroughs as well as connect with other physicians and researchers worldwide. Since Castleman disease is rare, poorly-understood, and can be so deadly, it is essential that we all join together to share information and advance research for this disease!
In the last two years, members of the CDCN have completely flipped the previous model of pathogenesis through research published in the journal, Blood. The CDCN is seeking to fund further research to find answers to the toughest questions about this disease. By focusing on Castleman disease, researchers have the opportunity to uncover aspects of etiology and pathogenesis that will undoubtedly be published in high-profile, high-impact journals.
WHAT YOU CAN DO
- Register on our site to confirm that you're a physician or researcher, so you may have full-access to our resources
- Learn more about the current state of knowledge of Castleman disease and how to diagnose the disease with the CD Pathology Toolkit
- Connect with other physicians and researchers through an online discussion board (registration required)
- Access our database of all CDCN-affiliated physicians and researchers (registration required)
- Share what you think should be a priority for Castleman disease research here
- Consider applying for a research grant (registration required)
- Contribute your experiences from individual cases and/or your research to advancing the state of knowledge (registration required)
- Attend our annual meeting at ASH
- Contribute clinical data to ACCELERATE, our global patient registry, once it is launched in 2015
- Contribute samples for research (email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about how to do this) or encourage your patients to contribute their samples for research by having them click here