Help us in our race to find a cure for Castleman disease
Donate to fund high-impact research
*Note: Many companies support the philanthropy of their staff and may match charitable contributions made by employees! Find our if your employer has this program to increase your impact.
Opportunities for Patients & Loved Ones To Make A Difference
While major progress has been made, research is urgently needed to improve patient care. If you are a patient, loved one, or someone who cares about advancing treatments, we need your help in the following ways:
- SHARE YOUR CASTLEMAN DISEASE DATA: Be sure that you have taken 15-20 minutes to enroll in ACCELERATE Castleman Disease Patient Research Study, which is collecting data on patients around the world to identify patterns and information to improve treatment and care!
- This is a huge opportunity to do our part to help to solve the mysteries of Castleman disease
- NOTE: The password you use to register must be at least 8 characters long and include:
- One number (0-9)
One lowercase letter (a-z)
One uppercase letter (A-Z)
One symbol character (any character not a number or letter)
- One number (0-9)
- SHARE SAMPLES: Be sure that you have taken 5 minutes to express interest in contributing samples for ongoing and future research studies. Get started »
- DONATE FUNDS FOR CASTLEMAN DISEASE RESEARCH: Research is not possible without funding. You can donate or share the link for friends to donate to enable life-saving Castleman disease research. Donate here »
- BECOME A CASTLEMAN WARRIOR: Raise funds, raise awareness, and support other patients/loved ones. Get started »
- CONNECT: Be sure that you have joined the CDCN Patient/Loved One community. Join now »
- ATTEND THE PATIENT SUMMIT: Learn more about this year's Patient Summit in Philadelphia on September 21-22. Learn more »
- LET US KNOW HOW WE CAN HELP: Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (610) 304-0696 if you would like more information about Castleman disease, experts, or have any questions!