The CDCN hosts fundraisers, talks, patient summits, and physician meetings around the world.
org for more information about any of the CDCN's upcoming events.
- Million Dollar Bike Ride, Philadelphia, PA on May 20, 2017
- McDonough Fight Night, at The Sphinx Club at Franklin Square in Washington, DC on October 7, 2016
- NYC Event to Support the CDCN, at Hudson Terrace in New York, NY on October 28th, 2016
- Quest for a Cure, at the University of Pennsylvania Jordan Medical Center, Philadelphia, PA on November 4, 2016
- Patient Summit, at the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia, PA on November 4-5, 2016
- Meet-and-Greet, Informational Session and Q&A with Dr. David Fajgenbaum and other Castleman's Disease Physicians/Researchers
- Gala and Outing in Philly
- ElyseStrong Roar for a Cure, in Marlborough, Massachusetts, July 23, 2016
- Make a donation for Castleman disease research in memory of Elyse: cdcn.org/donate-here
- The Penn Medicine Orphan Disease Center Million Dollar Bike Ride in Philadelphia, PA on May 7, 2016
- Talk by Dr. David Fajgenbaum "Using Business Principles to Cure Disease: A Penn Med/Wharton Alum's Journey to Cure His Disease and Dozens More" hosted by the Wharton Alumni Club of NYC: November 9, 2015 Register Here.
- Inaugural CDCN Gala and diagnostic criteria meeting in Philadelphia, PA:November 20-21 2015 (more information here)
- "Beating Castleman's, Together" Patient and loved one Castleman Disease summit in Orlando, Florida: December 4th, 2015 Click here for more information. Click here to nominate someone for this year's Jim Johnston Castleman Warrior Award.
- Annual "Accelerating Research & Treatments for CD" physician and researcher meeting during ASH 2015 in Orlando, Florida: December 5th, 2015 Click here for more information.
- Talk by Dr. David Fajgenbaum "Using Business Principles to Cure Disease: A Penn Med/Wharton Alum's Journey to Cure His Disease and Dozens More" hosted by the Wharton Alumni Club of Philadelphia: October 22, 2015 Register Here.